Monday, November 26, 2012

Post Thanksgiving Work Outs

If you are anything like me, Super Snack Lady, then you might have had a little too much fun over Thanksgiving break! I found myself snacking on things like cookies and soda pop.  Yep, even Super Snack Lady eats foods that aren't the best for you sometimes.  Now that Thanksgiving is over it's time for me (and you!) to get back on board with being healthy!  Below are some video clips that show short little work outs to get your bodies moving (teachers- they make great brain breaks in the classroom too!).  So, let's get off the couch and get back to being healthy!!

Exercise like a Rock Star 

Exercise like a Surfer 

Exercise like You're Camping 

Exercise like a Dinosaur! 

Exercise like You're at a Party 

Also- on Wednesday I'll be posting the foods for the month of December so check back to get a sneak preview!

No comments:

Post a Comment